Philip E. Cordova is a partner at Andrews & Pontius, LLC and focuses his legal practice in domestic relations, divorce, family law, child support, spousal support, and custody. Philip practices in trial courts in Ashtabula, Lake, Geauga, Cuyahoga and Trumbull Counties.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
Education & Court Admissions
- Kent State University, B.B.A., Business Management, Dean’s List, 1990
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio, J.D., 2001
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 2001
Associations & Memberships
- Ashtabula County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Chairperson, ACBA Certified Grievance Committee
Leadership & Honors
- City Council of Geneva
On a Personal Note
Philip resides in Geneva, Ohio with his wife Karen, and two daughters, Isabella and Addison. He is an avid Cleveland sports fan and proud Ohio State Buckeye supporter.